|“||What's a Wilmarie? I'm a Wilmarie b*tch!||”|
|First seen||Weak Sauce|
|Last seen||Season 6: Reunion Part 2|
|Appeared in||8 episodes|
|Born||December 6, 1982|
|Hometown||Passaic County, New Jersey|
|Age|| 27 (filming)|
|Friends|| Kori Koether|
|Enemies|| Nikki Galladay|
Wilmarie "Wilma" Sena (also known as Rough Rider) is a replacement bad girl on Season 6. Wilmarie is currently 34 years old and she resides in Passaic County, New Jersey.
|Episode 8||Episode 9-10||Episode 11||Episode 12||Episode 13|
- Wilmarie replaced Ashley in episode 8.
- Wilmarie is removed from the house in episode 13 after a physical altercation with Nikki.
|Nikki||Don't Hate La Playa|
|Army of One|
|Only the Bad Remain|
- "My friends know that whenever there's like a rumble, I'm like in my Corsette, my six-inch heels, and running like ready to fight. I don't start drama, I don't start fights, but if you do start with me, I will finish it. That's how it.
- "I'm gonna leave in handcuffs and she'll gonna leave in ambulance."
- "You started from the beginning, what the f**k is a Wilmarie? I'm a Wilmarie bitch!"