|Season 14: Back For More|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Aired||August 11, 2015 - November 5, 2015|
|Opening Fight||Jelaminah, Shannon and Shannade vs. Jenna, Lauren and Kat|
|Reunion Host||Tanisha Thomas|
|Previous||Season 13: Redemption|
|Next||Season 15: Twisted Sisters|
Season Fourteen: Back For More is the fourteenth season of the Oxygen reality television series, Bad Girls Club. This is the seventh time the series would be located in Los Angeles, and the second time the series has a set of twins.
The fourteenth season is deemed by fans as part of the downfall of the BGC franchise starting first with season 11.
Original Bad Girls
|Image||Bad Girl||Age||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname|
|Christina "Tina" Aviles||22||Queens, New York||”The Sultry Showstopper"|
|Tina is a self-proclaimed New York Puerto Rican princess who is not afraid to speak her mind, but she's hoping to add a little filter to her life.|
|Jasmine Carter||21||Chicago, Illinois||”The Southside Slugger"|
|Jasmine can be a bit of a flip-flopper as she'll do one thing and say another. She's dominant and feisty. You definitely don't want to get on her bad side.|
|Jelaminah "Jela" Lanier||25||Houston, Texas||”The Houston Hustler"|
|Jela considers herself to be a leader rather than a follower, but she's hoping to focus more on love instead of fighting. She parties hard and can be very controlling.|
|Kat Florek||23||Zion, Illinois||”The Lusty Loudmouth"|
|Kat is a fun party girl, but she's also very tough with a short temper. She loves beautiful women and enjoys the single life since she gets easily bored in relationships.|
|Lauren Lewis||23||Covington, Georgia||”The Red Hot Redneck”|
|Lauren calls herself the “Backwoods Barbie" because she loves to hunt, fish, wrestle and hang with the guys. She tries to balance work and partying, hoping to calm down a bit.|
|Shannade Clermont||20||New York City, New York||”The Warden"|
|Shannade is part of a set of identical twins (with sister Shannon) who love luxury, fashion and the model industry. They are not afraid of confrontation and were raised in New York City. The two sisters have short-tempers and even shorter leashes on each other.|
|Shannon Clermont||20||New York City, New York||”The Straight Shooter "|
|Shannon is part of a set of identical twins who love luxury, fashion and the model industry. They are not afraid of confrontation and were raised in New York City. The two sisters have short-tempers and even shorter leashes on each other.|
Replacement Bad Girls
In each season of the Bad Girls Club, one or more girls are asked to leave the house either from violence, physical fighting, or leaves on her own accord, which then gives the producers a chance at a new "bad girl" who arrives to the house in a couple days to replace the fellow bad girl who was removed or left.
|Image||Bad Girl||Age||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname||Replaced|
|Jenna Charland||22||Albany, New York||”The Queen of Trash Talk"||”Tina”|
|Beatrice "Ginger" Miller||21||Westchester, New York||”The Red Headed Rebel"||”Shannade”|
|Amber Zadora||21||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||”The Dolled Up Dynamite"||”Shannon”|
|Alicia "Ally" Ramsdell||22||Atlanta, Georgia||”The Bad Ass Beauty Queen"||”Jela”|
- Key: = "Bad Girl" appears on this episode.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" replacement arrives.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" voluntarily leaves the house.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" is kicked out of the house by a roommate.
- Key: ="Bad Girl" is removed from the house.
- 1 Christina was kicked out of the house in episode 4 by Jelaminah after thinking she was too boring to remain in the house and thinking it was her time to go.
- 2 Jenna replaced Christina in episode 5.
- 3 Jelaminah, Shannon, and Shannade were all removed from the house in episode 7 after a physical altercation with Jenna, Kathryn and Lauren, threatening the roommates and production, and destroying stuff throughout the house.
- 4 Amber and Beatrice replaced Jelaminah and Shannon in episode 7.
- 5 Alicia replaced Shannade in episode 8.
- 6 Alicia voluntarily left the house in episode 9 after an altercation with Lauren and Jasmine.
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|0||"BGC XIV: Casting Sneak Peek"||August 4, 2015||0.532|
|Gear up for a game changing, action-packed season 14 with a fresh batch of bad, along with some insane sneak peeks from this season that will leave you begging for more.|
|1||"Once Upon a Turnt Up Time"||August 11, 2015||0.615|
|The Bad Girls meet each other and alliances are quickly formed. A surprised 7th girl shocks and confuses the house. Drama erupts about everything from cigarettes to baby daddies. One Bad Girl gets too turnt up embarrassing everyone else.|
|2||"Double Trouble"||August 18, 2015||0.561|
|Battle lines are drawn when Lauren becomes fed up with Jela and the twins. Meanwhile, Jasmine's insecurities come to light, leading everyone to wonder whose side she's on. Life coach Laura returns to the house to help the girls.|
|3||"Birthday Ho-Down"||August 25, 2015||0.636|
|The women try to draw out Kat's inner bad girl. Meanwhile, the twins celebrate their birthday with some “cops”, but weekend festivities take a sour turn when two bad girls have a blowout.|
|4||"Flirting With Kat-Tastrophe"||September 1, 2015||0.827|
The twins' relationship with Jela begins to shatter. Meanwhile, Jasmine's birthday celebration leads to drama, and it dawns on Kat that she's become a target for bad-girl. One bad girl makes a shocking exit. Christina is kicked out of the house
|5||"Return to Sender"||September 8, 2015||0.690|
All of the girls begin to bond, but rivalries quickly resurface when a new bad girl enters the house. Still dealing with her insecurities, Kat realizes that she needs to figure out what she wants out of the Bad Girls Club. Jenna replaced Christina
|6||"The Keys to Happiness"||September 15, 2015||0.477|
|Jasmine plans to conduct a seance in the house, which doesn't sit well with the other roommates.Laura comes to give insight to the girls, resulting in an emotional Jenna and Lauren. The girls go to volunteer for a homeless charity. Lauren, Jenna, and Kat comfort Jasmine after she has a mental breakdown after a one-night stand.|
|7||"A Royal Tumble"||September 29, 2015||0.642|
The twins and Jela have a historic final showdown with the other girls; Lauren and Jenna pick up guys in order to alleviate Jasmine's guilt about her hookup; two new roommates arrive. Jelaminah, Shannon, and Shannade were removed from the house Amber and Beatrice replaced Jelaminah and Shannon
|8||"Twerking for Change"||October 6, 2015||0.709|
|New girl Alicia moves into the house without causing drama, but it isn’t long before the girls cause it for her. Missing her boyfriend, Beatrice sets her sights on Kat. Meanwhile, the girls are determined to make Kat’s birthday special. Alicia replaced Shannade|
|9||"Bye Bye Baby"||October 13, 2015||0.501|
|After several missteps with her roommates, Alicia feels like the house may be the wrong place for her. Kat and Beatrice take their relationship to the next level, and to relieve tension, the other girls seek solace in some sexual healing. Alicia voluntarily left the house|
|10||"Bye With A Bang"||October 20, 2015||0.54|
|The girls tie up loose ends while away in San Diego. Kat struggles to walk out of the house a changed woman, and Laura has her final sessions with the girls.|
|11||"Reunion Part 1"||October 27, 2015||0.85|
|The Bad Girls return to Los Angeles to get turnt up one last time! Things get complicated when Kat and Beatrice reunite. The cast continues to clash with the twins.|
|12||"Reunion Part 2"||November 3, 2015||0.838|
|Tensions flare when Jela calls the girls out for destroying her clothes. Life Coach Laura helps the girls seek closure during their final moments on The Bad Girls Club.|
- This season is considered a part of the "downfall" of Bad Girls Club, both commercially and critically, and it is considered one of the worst seasons alongside Season 11: Miami.
- This is the second season to feature a set of twins, with the first being Gabi Victor and Danielle Victor of Season 8: Las Vegas, and the second being Annalisa "Anna" Giordano and Jessica Giordano of Season 15: Twisted Sisters.
- This is the first season where three bad girls are removed from the show at the same time.
- This season features an controversial moment from the twins, Jelaminah Lanier and the rest of the original bad girls, who damaged and destroyed all of the three girls' items with condiments and bodily fluids. Jela, Shannon and Shannade revealed in detail of what happened as most scenes from the incident were edited, but they were allegedly held hostage by producers. In the end, Jela, Shannon, and Shannade filed lawsuits. Rumors claim that this lawsuit led to the downfall of the series, whcih ended three seasons later.
- This is the seventh season to be filmed in Los Angeles.