|Bad Girl Information|
|The Boss Bitch|
|Bad Girls Club Appearances|
|Season 9: Mexico|
|Bad Girls All-Star Battle (Season 1)|
|Removed from the house in Season 9|
Withdrew in Bad Girls All-Star Battle, Season 1
|“||I don't understand b*tch!||”|
Erika Jordan "Lucci Vee" (also known as The Boss Bitch) is an original bad girl on Season 9. Erika currently resides in Chicago, Illinois and is currently 28 years old.
Erika, a Chicago-based rapper, loves running Chicago’s party scene. Quick-witted, mischievous, and a notorious boyfriend stealer, Erika’s true passion is her music. Although she is a great friend to those who follow her lead, this bad girl can turn into your worst enemy if you cross her, stating, “You’re either rockin’ with me or you’re getting your ass rocked by me.”
Erika is quick-witted, funny, and has a reputation for “heating and frying” her opponents when she verbally outwits and insults them. This mischievous, boyfriend-stealer refuses to lose. In fact she rarely plays fair and will happily cheat to do whatever it takes in order to win. She is hoping to get her hands on the grand prize so she can fast-track her music career.
|Episode 1||Episode 2-4||Episode 5||Episode 6-12||Episode 13|
- Erika was removed from the show in episode 5 after a physical altercation with Rima.
- Erika made an appearance in episode 13 for the photoshoot.
Top 10 OMG's (Season 6-10)
Bad Girls All-Star Battle (season 1)
|Episode 1||Episode 2||Episode 3||Episode 4||Episode 5|
- Erika quit the competition in episode 5 due to a knee injury. Erika was last seen doing all star battle moments.
|Pretty Girl Bounced|
|Julie||Season 9: Reunion Part 3|
- "Rima gave Mehgan a cranberry juice shower, and I'm really pissed about this because I had plans for that cranberry juice, I had already thought about in my head. I was like "Yo, when I get up from this nap, I'm gonna get a red cup, fill it up with ice and pour the cranberry juice in..." - episode 2
- "School is out, dismissed." - episode 4
- "GOOD MORNING, BITCH!" - episode 4
- "Take your dirty slut ass home, bitch, cause we gonna wake you up like this every single day!" - episode 4
- "Go, home, Rima!" - episode 4
- "I don't understand"
- "Hunti cunti right here"- episode 13