|“||Apparently only the fake survive.||”|
|First seen||Welcome To Miami Beyotch|
|Last seen||Reunion Part II|
|Appeared in||10 episodes|
|Born||October 9, 1988|
|Hometown||Massapequa, New York|
|Age|| 21 (filming)|
|Friends|| Erica Langston|
|Enemies|| Morgan Osman|
A self-described "Jewrican", Danielle has a city toughness that demands her to be the center of attention. Danielle is the ultimate Long Island bartender -- mouthy, rowdy, loves to drink and always the life of the party. Professionally trained as a dancer for 17 years, the former ballerina and cheerleader gave up her passions for her partying ways.
|Episode 1||Episode 2-4||Episode 5-6||Episode 7||Episode 8|
- Danielle voluntarily left the house in episode 8 after she couldn't deal with Lea & Kristen's antics.
|Check Your Baggage|
- She doesn't like to wear makeup.
- Her favourite fragrance is True Religion.
- Her must-read magazine is People.
- Her favourite actor is Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Her favourite movie is the Wizard of Oz.
- She has a soft side when it comes to books.
- Her biggest pet peeve is lateness.
- Her favourite vacation spot is Ogunquit, Maine.
- Her favourite bad girl is Tiffany from Season 3.